. The next day
except for his
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
. The next day
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
he went into
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
A house of ill-repute
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
thats five words
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
oops oops oops
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
it is ok
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Do you think
your mom is
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks